Q. I want to find a team, what should I do?
- Go to the Player Info tab above and check the messages posted by team managers. (Player Info => Teams Looking For Players)
- Contact the team managers directly.
Q. How do I update my team page?
- After you login to your user account go to your team page
- You will see options along the navigation bar. Click on Edit Page.
- Complete the form and click submit.
Q. How do I add players to my roster?
- First the player must register their information with the website. See Player Registration below.
- After the player has registered with the website and you have logged into your team page, click on "Edit Roster" on the navigation bar.
- On the next page, click on "Add Players".
- On the next page, use the browser to locate the player of interest. Once found, check the box next to their name, and then click "Add to Roster".
- Upon returning to your team page you will now see them on your roster.
Q. How do I record game scores and statistics?
- Login to your user account..
- On your team page home, you will see the schedule listed. Click on the link that appears under the status column (typically this will just list "league").
- This will take you to a form where you can input all the game data.
- Before you can record an individual statistic (goals, assists, yellow cards and red cards) the player must first be listed on the team roster (see adding players to roster - above)
Q. I am on a team, but not listed on the team roster, what should I do?
- Go to the player registration page (Player Info => Registration)
- Follow the instructions on that page.
- After completing the registration procedure inform your team manager and they will add you to the roster.
Note that this does NOT register you with CSAN! It only records your information for the website database. You will still need to print a registration form and sign and submit it to CSAN in order to get a player pass.